- mass-immaculate-conception.pdf: Mass of the Immaculate Conception, a music setting for the Third Translation of the Roman Missal composed by Theo Tigno.
(Uploaded 2/28/2012; roman missal,setting)
- antiphons-easter.pdf: Antiphons for the Easter Season
(Uploaded 4/12/2015; antiphon)
Thank you so much for taking the time to download this setting!
If you choose to use this Mass setting, I would appreciate it if you would contact me. It would merely be for the purpose of knowing if parishes are using this setting.
Please note: The PDF is in the key of E.
- It started in the key of A, but when I brought it in to a music director, she suggested that I lower the key.
- I chose to try the key of G,which the YouTube video is in.
- After playing it for a few Masses, I realized the Mass parts were a bit high (esp. the Great Amen). So, the setting is in E.
Feel free to download this Mass setting. I hope that you are able to use this setting which is a gift of the Church.